By visiting www.askamaternitymovementbracelet.com (our site) your personal information will be processed as described in this policy.
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You provide us with your information directly when you register on our online shop.
- the information you give us may include your name, date of birth, address, email address, phone number and financial information.
- Information we collect from your use of our site. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information from, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet, whereabouts you connected to our service, your internet service provider (ISP), and what type of device you are using to access our service;
- information about your visits to our site, including whether you have visited our site before (including date and time); how you reached our site, pages you viewed or searched for, length of time spent viewing pages, frequency of voucher and discount usage and any phone number used to contact us.
Further information about your data that is collected through the use of our site is set out below in the ‘Cookies’ section.
- Information we collect as part of our competitions, prize draws, giveaways and offers or events.
- Your information will be used to administer competitions and manage events, to check your eligibility for each of our benefits, and to track your usage so that we can monitor customer engagement to improve our service.
- Providing us with your details online. This is information you may choose to provide us with when you email us directly.
- It includes your name, address, telephone
number, email address and preferences for receiving emails from us. Please let
us know if any of this information changes so we can keep our records up to date.
WHY DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
We process your personal information for the following reasons:
- Pursuant to a contract in order to:
- process information at your request to take steps to enter into a contract;
- provide you with our products and services;
- process payments, please note we do not store any payment card numbers once the transaction has been completed. We share your personal information with credit card companies and other payment providers;
- make deliveries;
- send service communications so that you receive a full and functional service and so we can perform our obligations to you. These will include notifications about changes to our service.
- On the basis of your consent:
- We will only contact you with direct marketing communications if you consent to us doing so and you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in any e-mail.
- In our legitimate interests of providing the best service and improving and growing our business we will process information in order to:
- improve our products and services;
- keep our site and systems safe and secure;
- understand our customer base and purchasing trends;
- understand the effectiveness of our marketing.
We will carry out analytics to improve our products and services as set out above.
This will include analysing aggregated customer information with other interactions customers have with us in order to continually improve the products and services we offer through our online store. We do this using Google Analytics.
You have the right to object to processing carried out for our legitimate interests. See the What are your rights? section below for more information.
- To comply with legal requirements relating to:
- the provision of products and services;
- data protection;
- health and safety;
- anti-money laundering;
- fraud investigations;
- assisting law enforcement; and
- any other legal obligations placed on us
from time to time.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP HOLD OF YOUR INFORMATION?
- We will keep information about you for a maximum of 6 years after the end of our relationship with you unless obligations to our regulators require otherwise or we are required to remove such data from our records. If you want us to remove your personal data from our records sooner, after finished transaction please send us an email on: Remove my personal data
WHO MIGHT WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
For the purposes set out in the section above, we will share your personal information with:
- the following categories of third parties, some of whom we appoint to provide services, including:
- business partners, subsidiaries, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
Additionally, we will disclose your personal information to the relevant third party:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
HOW IS YOUR DATA SHARED, STORED AND KEPT SECURE?
At DAVIDOV London LTD, we take your safety and security very seriously and we are committed to protecting your personal and financial information. All information kept by us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- The personal information you provide to us may be transferred or stored in countries located outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). By way of example, if any of our servers or those of our third party service providers are from time to time located in a country outside of the EEA or if our third party suppliers themselves send personal Information out of the EEA. These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the UK and may not have adequate data protection laws equivalent to those in the EEA.
- If we (or our third party suppliers) transfer or store your information outside of the EEA in this way, we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this policy. These steps include imposing contractual obligations on the recipient of your personal information or ensuring that the recipients are subscribed to ‘international frameworks’ that aim to ensure adequate protection. Please contact us using the details at the end of this policy for more information about the protections that we put in place and to obtain a copy of the relevant documents.
- We use third party platforms to manage and deliver customer relationship management (CRM); newsletter mailing campaigns; online advertising, customer analytics, fulfilment of orders, delivery, returns, refunds, IT services and similar services necessary to provide a service to you. In providing the services, your personal information will, where applicable, be used by the service provider on our behalf. We will check any third party that we use to ensure that they can provide sufficient guarantees regarding the confidentiality and security of your personal information. We will have written contracts with them which provide assurances regarding the protections that they will give to your personal information and their compliance with the required data security standards and international transfer restrictions.
HOW WE COLLECT DEVICE INFORMATION:
“Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
“Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
“Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
We use the following cookies for the following purposes:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests.
You can find more information about the individual cookies
we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
Third Party Providers:
In addition, we use some Third-Party providers and services, which may in turn place cookies on your device. For full information on these Third-Party Privacy Policies please see below.
|Google Analytics||We use Google Analytics to help measure how users interact with our website.||https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en|
|We use Facebook for Social Media marketing and customer service||https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy|
|We use Instagram for Social Media marketing and customer service.||https://help.instagram.com/402411646841720|
HOW LONG WILL COOKIES REMAIN ON MY DEVICE?
The length of time that a cookie remains on your device depends on whether it is a "persistent or "session" cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
HOW DO I CONTROL COOKIES?
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Facebook (Visitor Action Pixel)
We use the “visitor action pixels” from Facebook Inc (1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA, or, if you are based in the EU, Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland (“Facebook”)) on our website. This allows user behavior to be tracked after they have been redirected to the provider’s website by clicking on a Facebook ad. This enables us to measure the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes. The data collected in this way is anonymous to us, i.e. we do not see the personal data of individual users. However, this data is stored and processed by Facebook, which is why we are informing you, based on our knowledge of the situation. Facebook may link this information to your Facebook account and also use it for its own promotional purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Usage Policy https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. You can allow Facebook and its partners to place ads on and off Facebook. A cookie may also be stored on your computer for these purposes. The legal basis for the use of this service is Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR. You can object to the collection of your data by Facebook pixel, or to the use of your data for the purpose of displaying Facebook ads by contacting the following address: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads. Facebook is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus guarantees compliance with European data protection legislation (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active). Information about our Facebook Page
When you visit our Facebook Pages, which we use to represent our company or individual products or services, some of your personal data will be processed. The sole controller responsible for the processing of personal data is Facebook Ireland Ltd (4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2 Ireland, “Facebook”). Further information about the processing of personal data by Facebook can be found at https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.
Processing of Page Insights
Facebook provides us with anonymized statistics and insights for our Facebook page, which help us to understand the types of actions that people take on our Page (so-called “Page Insights”). These Page Insights are created based on specific information about individuals who have visited our Page. This processing of personal data is carried out by Facebook and by us as joint controllers. The processing serves our legitimate interest to evaluate the types of actions being taken on our Page and to improve our Page based on these findings. The legal basis for this processing is Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f GDPR. We are in no case able to assign the information obtained via Page Insights to a specific Facebook profile using the “Like” data for our Page.
All payment-relevant data, such as your contact and payment data, are initially collected and processed by the corresponding payment provider (Global Payment).
For payments, we collect the geolocation of your IP address, which allows us to determine in which country you are located. We also receive information from payment providers related to payment fraud prevention.
The legal basis for this data processing is in Art. 6 of GDPR
Payments made on our Website